Saksham Yojana Apply | Saksham Yojana Haryana 2021
The Government of Haryana has initiated a scheme for the welfare of unemployed youth on 1st November 2016 and named it as "Saksham Yojana Haryana". Saksham Yojana Haryana was implemented to create work opportunities for unemployed youth.
As a part of the scheme, Unemployed Youth will be given work as per their academic qualifications. The Salary will also depend on the education qualification. The State Government will pay a wage of rs 2000/ for 100 hours to all Post Graduate unemployed people.
Saksham Yojana Haryana :-
The Haryana State Government has executed the Saksham Yojana Haryana with an aim to provide employment to all the unemployed Youth of their state. As a part of this scheme, the Government would give Rs 2000/ to the unemployed youth of their state for working 100 hours per month.
This means all the unemployed Youth will only need to work for 4 hours per day. Only those unemployed youth whose age is from 18 to 35 years can avail the benefits of Saksham Yojana Haryana. Apart from this, beneficiary family income should not be more than Rs 3 Lakh.
Saksham Yojana Haryana Objective :-
As we all know that in our country, the rate of unemployment is increasingly growing. In this sense, the Central as well as State Governments are implementing a lot of schemes. The State Government of Haryana has introduced the Saksham Yojana Haryana scheme in this series.
As a part of Saksham Yojana Haryana, Unemployed Young People will be granted unemployment benefits and opportunities of Jobs. Mainly Young people who have not had work openings after their studies completion will benefit from this Saksham Yojana Haryana.
Advantages of Saksham Yojana Haryana:-
- All the unemployed Youth of the state will get Job Opportunities in Government as well as Private sector.
- The main motive behind the execution of this scheme is to provide the financial assistance or help to Unemployed Youth and their family.
- Saksham Yojana Haryana somehow helps in decreasing the unemployment rate.
- All the educated Youth of State can avail the benefits under this scheme.
- Age Must be in between of 18 to 35 years.
- Must be a permanent residential of Haryana.
- Beneficiary Family Annual Income should not be more than Rs 3 Lakh.
- Applicant name must be registered with Employment Exchange.
- Applicant Aadhaar Card.
- Applicant Voter Id Card.
- Applicant PAN Card.
- Applicant Bank Passbook.
- Family Income Proof
- Applicant Passport Size Photo.
- Visit the official website - https://hreyahs.gov.in/
- Choose the "Saksham Yuva" option the Login/Sign-In section on the home page.
- Click on "Saksham Yuva" option.
- As soon as you click on Saksham Yuva option, a new web page will open in front of you.
- Click on " Signup/Register" option.
- A new page will open on your screen.
- Choose your qualification from the drop down menu.
- Click on "Go to Registration".
- On the next page you will see the guidelines related to Saksham Yojana Haryana.
- Read all the information carefully.
- Tick the box given there.
- Once done, Click on Register Button.
- As soon as you click on "Register" button, a One time Password will be sent to your registered Mobile number and email id.
- Authenticate the same.
- You will have Login Id and Password on your Mobile via SMS.
- You have successfully applied for Saksham Yojana Haryana.
How to check the Applicant Details applied for Saksham Yojana Haryana?
If you have applied under Saksham Yojana Haryana, you can check your details via the official website.
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the "Applicant Details" option.
- Below page will open in front of you.
- Enter the details asked from the drop down i.e choose the District, qualification, Gender.
- Once done, Click on Search button.
- You will get the result on your screen.